BEFORE | DURING | AFTER
We pride ourselves on giving exceptional customer before, during and after the completion of owning your new home. For this reason, aftercare is automatically given to every owner of a home built by Future Homes following any successful completion.
We also believe that keeping the aftercare process as simple as possible for the new owners is imperative to ensure they are remain happy and settled in their new home. This is why we have an online portal powered by Clixifix.
All Future Homes properties come with an impressive 10 year warranty!
Clixifix is an online portal where any issues a new owner may have with a new property can be reported directly to Future Homes and managed in a deliverable timeframe.
This portal is accessible new owners of and Future Homes developments.
If you have purchased a property from Future Homes, you would have been given an invitation to join Clixifix
CUSTOMER CARE HELP SHEET
- When you purchase a new home from Future Homes, you can be confident that it has been constructed to our exacting standards. As a result it comes complete with a 10 year Warranty.
- The warranty provides a guarantee that runs for a 10 year period to cover against any major structural defects to your home. For the first two of these ten years, the Future Homes Customer Care Department will be on hand to assist you with any issues that you may have with your new home.
- The kitchen appliances in the property do not form part of the Future Homes warranty. Please take the time when moving in to register your appliances directly with the manufacturer. You will find appliance instruction booklets and serial numbers within the homeowner pack. Please note appliances are warranted for 12 months.
- Boiler systems and unvented hot water storage cylinders are covered for the two year warranty with Future Homes. Please note this warranty will become null and void if the homebuyer does not have an annual service carried out at their cost on these items.
- Please phone the office in the event of an emergency. An example of an emergency is burst pipes where the water cannot be contained, i.e. incoming cold main or central heating pipes. Leaks on waste pipes are not classed as an emergency as non-use of the basin, bath or toilet will prevent further leakage.
- Other emergencies would be total loss of electric supply or heating or lock failure on external doors.
- For all other defects, please contact Clixifix.
- We endeavour to attend to less urgent defects within 7 to 21 days.
In the unlikely event of an emergency, please contact Future Homes immediately:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (except bank holidays)
Outside of these hours, please log the issue through Clixifix, once logged the customer care department will receive an instant email.
PROCESS FOR REPORTING A FAULT
Click on the link in the email we sent to you.
Create a password and login to your Homeowner Account which is run via the Clixifix online portal.
When you login, you will view your own respective dashboard.
To report a problem, click ‘New Ticket’ and fill in the body with as much detail as possible.
You can also submit an image if you wish.
Our customer care team will receive notification that you have raised a ticket and will communicate with you via Clixifix.
If we need to send a contractor to your home, you can follow the progress including any appointments that have been made to visit you.
For more detailed information about using Clixifix, please refer to the documents stored on your Clixifix portal.
If you have any problems using the Clixifix system, please contact their customer support on 0191 500 7924
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
For further details on our aftercare policy, please contact us at
Please fill in your details plus any questions, and we’ll be in touch with more information